Ford C-Max Mannol Engine Oil – 1 Litre
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging
Reference OE/OEM Number: R2706
Remember If you have any questions about this part don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that free shipping only applies to the island of Ireland (including Northern Ireland).
Ford C-Max Mannol Engine Oil
Innovative universal bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) premium engine oil for modern petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging.
– Exceptional fuel savings obtained due to the reduced HTHS viscosity and optimal antifriction properties;
– A low-viscosity bi-synthetic base (PAO + esters) and a high-efficiency additive package ensure a steady cold start in the harshest conditions thus reducing the star up wear of the engine;
– For turbocharged engines with direct injection the unique oil formula completely nullifies the effect of LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition);
– Due to excellent cleaning-dispersing properties and the highest thermo-oxidising stability, it efficiently fights against all types of deposits (including varnish, sludge and high temperature deposits) and maintains engine and turbocharger separate parts clean during the entire period between the oil changes;
– Ester oil components ensure excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, when combined with excellent pumpability, significantly extends the service life of the engine even in “Start-stop” driving modes. Effectively protects the timing chain against wear;
– Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR by using Mid SAPS technology;
– Used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) as well as in ordinary ones;
– The modern additive package combined with the bi-synthetic base preserves power parameters of the engine throughout the entire interval between oil changes.
Designed for petrol- and diesel-powered engines of MERCEDES-BENZ, FORD, BMW etc. passenger cars, lightweight off-road vehicles and light trucks that impose additional requirements for engine oils in accordance with the listed specifications and the preceding ones or where the performance level of API SP or lower and ACEA C2/C3 of the given viscosity grade is required.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
There are no reviews yet.